Thursday, July 11, 2013

In the books. In the TV.

First day of (legitimately) studying for the LSAT in the books. & my favorite thing about the study session was the eager, excited, and interested attitude that I had within me while reading the introduction. No groans, frustrations, etc. I was actually happy to be studying. That has God written all over it, bruv.

Having a right mind about the test is one of the components to success on the test day, according to the Kaplan LSAT Premier 2014 study book. So, at least I have one thing down pat. 

Let's pray this attitude sticks with me from now till October 5, God willing. 


"Approach the LSAT as if it's an opportunity that get's you where you want to be, rather than a burden."

---------
I'm also watching the encore presentation of the BET Awards 2013.

My bants on that:

Justin Timberlake is black & Pharrell is my new #mcm.





 I actually gave credit to Ciara for her performance when I first watched it, but watching it again, I am requesting for that little credit back. Sorry, try again. Great body, though. 
Like, who even put the wardrobe together? 



Crooked Smile X J. Cole ft. TLC 
Such a nice, encouraging song. Not a fan of him though. I don't even like rap. But wow, the lyrics are so sweet & real. Like I could quote almost every one of his lines. I was literally like tuned in when I was watching him perform this. Didn't know he was about that life. 




"No need to fix what God already put His paintbrush on" -J. Cole


BolaBijoux

No comments:

Post a Comment