Sunday, March 17, 2013

San sushi.

So I didn't go to Lange Nacht an der Museen as planned, which i'm still bummed out about as of yet, but hey, God has a reason for such & when I remember that, I feel a little better. So, BGG, I'm going to spend this week and next week visiting museums and stuff.

So, Sanssouci with my intern friends was a blast.
It's a palace in Potsdam!
Potsdam is cool. The weather was mad deceiving though, so I got sick while walking through the gardens, hence why I couldn't partake in Lange Nacht an Der Museen in the evening.

Pictures coming soon.

I haven't forgotten about the other 2 picture slideshows. I just need to go ahead and do it. smh.


Anyway.

Today, I went to an art museum in Charlottenburg.
That was nice.

It was really cool to just roam through the various rooms and look at the artwork, paintings, sculptures, and all.

It really made me appreciate the area of art more & I could definitely relate, being a dancer myself.

O & I fell in love with Henri Mantisse 's work.
simply beautiful.


I think this one was called, "Blue Nude Woman" 


-OB<3


No comments:

Post a Comment