Monday, June 19, 2023

Summer goals.

 Today felt relaxing. 

I had two dates - one, a friend date in the morning, and the other,  a date date. 

I guess tomorrow’s content can be about how socializing/dating in Dallas, Texas has been, now being about 6 months in.


Anyway, as promised, here are my summer goals:

1. read 10 books [5 fiction + 5 non-fiction]

2. Listen to the german podcast at least twice a week

3. Tennis lessons

4. Grow my hair by consistently routining

5. Capture 12 photos on polaroid

6. Engage in international trade/immigration law 

7. Clean home + set it up

8. Clean eating: drink water daily, scream

9. build my digital brand 

10. Break from social media binging.


Essentially, this summer I want to cut out noise and get back to my core. I will definitely make them measurable in another space, but I wanted to just list them out here. 


Here’s to enjoying and taking time out to do things I enjoy, and being more intentional with my time :)


xo tito



Distant admirations + things that sparked joy:

- the friend date from this morning & learning that there is was a ladies only gym that was popular in nyc at a point in time

- who told you x jhus x drake

- introduction x asake



No comments:

Post a Comment