Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday.

 We go again next week, cheers to the weekend. I am really trying to learn the art of selfishly living in the moment, taking what is in front of me for what it is and making the most of it. Sure, the future is shaped by what we do now. In the same vein, I am confident that a cheeky night out with the girls won't hurt said future goals. 

So I am grateful for all that this week has brought to me and I am looking forward to yet another fruitful week and an even more productive weekend. 



joy sparkers 

---------------

-spoke to my friend Teju today.

-Boy Alone album x Omah Lay: listening to this album (not the deluxe, as I am not a fan) brings back memories of last summer. Great memories. I thrived alone, silently, just tackling my goals, step by step. That memory alone reminds me that I am good, always. 

Big up Tolu for bringing new immigration clients my way :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment