Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fertig.

On September 28, 2015, I defended my Masters thesis titled:


 Applying the derived tools particularities and totalisation to a critical analysis of the West African Ebola Crisis: Can such tools, when combined, increase the saliency of Postcolonialism as a critical discourse? 


*[Cues: L'oke L'oke x 9ice. Sean Tizzle.]*


All Glory be to God for instilling in me the drive, commitment, passion, discipline, and altogether for his never-ending compassion and love. I honestly could not do it without Him. Hence my bomb ahh' 'Acknowledgements' section. I am seriously on Cloud 9  right now and nothing can separate me & this high. I will forever praise Him for this blessing. Your girl has a Masters degree.  One year after Undergraduate coursework. 

*Komole another two or three times*

I do not know what excites me the more. This completed project, the fact that I exercised and acquired desired traits in completing it (traits that will ensure excellence in future endeavours, at that), or just the overall increase in confidence that is literally indelibly inculcated within this lady that is typing as follows! 

*L'oke L'oke l'a ma lo........*


the yucky devil tried exactly three times, but each time.... 


*L'oke L'oke.........*


& I am still trusting God for greater.


Watch. This. Space. 

Funmi is baccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. 



manlikefunmi. 

Psalm 27. 


Funmi'ism: Be content with where you are, with what little you have do the most; Take action yet let Him lead - for you are worthy of a life that deserves the sincerest of toasts. Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment