Monday, October 19, 2015

Ich fühle mich inspiriert...

....Sitting here, after 11pm in this OFvBu library, I cannot help but once again admire my spirit of perseverance.

I love you, so much Funmi. So much.


[Swear down, I am not sure how to best articulate this, but Songs like this are literally my theme song that have the potential to shift my mood from negative to positive, even if it is just for that moment. Essentially why I wish I had a msuic player chip that I could insert into a part of my head, so that I could always have it playing when I want...alas I guess earphones will do for now, but techies and scientists, I'll be expecting something as ostensibly close to this as possible in the near future].


So I successfully submitted my TFA application.

I restored my Facebook account (deactivated since Fall 2013).


I provided online advice to someone suffering from homesickness.


& I feel more confident and positive about my future altogether.


Let's just pray this emotional postivity remains a part of me for good.


Literally, pray.



#babelikefunmi



Rae Sremmurd is coming to Munich, 28.11!

Will Funmi Bab-Oke be there, front and center?
Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment