Friday, August 21, 2015

Perfect. Sour. Smile.

Aloha!

So in attempting to vigorously retain the last of the good  & positive spirits that I have,  I wanted to go ahead and highlight the many things that make me smile.

Source: Mo Eazy | Smile Video




Literally, the little things make me smile. The random, unplanned little things. Surprises. When the cashier tells you that because of a sale, you're paying a cheaper price than you otherwise would for a product (like what happened today with the spray bottle I just bought. I could not stop smiling on my way out of the store. My hair is happy as well.) 

The little things, I tell you. *I needed a chuckle earlier today, so I went ahead and got a bit creative*





Love makes me smile. & because of how seemingly elusive it is in my own life, it makes the attraction to that concept even stronger for me. I stan for romcoms, romdramas,  love songs, and weddings. 


Source: Google images



Progress makes me smile. 

Source: Google images



Jesus | my faith makes me smile. 

Ephesians 3: 16-20
Source: Bible.com




Yoruba culture  [bits & pieces & at certain times] makes me smile. 

Source: Yorubaculturalinstitute.org



Architecture makes me smile. 
Source: Olufunmilayo Bab-Oke 




Cupcakes make me smile. 

Source: Google images. 



A clean environment makes me smile, as it yields a clearer thought process for me.
source: freebigpicture.com 
Daisy Taxi!



Family makes me smile. 

Source: Good question. 




What makes you smile? 


"I just want to see you smile, don't want to see you down, cos' baby you're a superstar"
-Mo Eazy 




Distant Admirations: Shout out to all the  fashionably dressed Brummies that have been catching my eye sinceeee. You all make me smile as well.


Funmi'ism: You can never love yourself too much --- that is actually love's beginning; the moment you learn to lose & let go, is when you'll actually be winning


Olu
Fun. 


Definitions:
"Sinceeee" - Naija from time, for a while now

No comments:

Post a Comment