Monday, August 24, 2015

Break.

I'm taking a  break from blogging.

If I could, I would ideally like to take a break from using this computer, or my Macbook in general. Yet, the way my financial investment into this program is set up, if I do not have a near-perfect paper produced by the deadline, I should thus be prepared to constantly be consumed with depression & thoughts of suicide. 

Heartbreaks suck. 

I would not advise anyone to not engage in relationships, nor would I say that I would not date again in the future. What I will advise is that you 'go' into the dating scene with the understanding that you are taking a risk. Make sure it is worth it. 


To fully recover ( & to focus on my work), I will be gone for about a week (or so). I will also be taking a break from 'love', as well. Anything  that has to do with that crazy thing called it, should not cross my path, as I will be ready to slash-and-burn. I hate to admit it, but I am that cliche female recovering from a heartbreak and is currently rendered immobile - without the icecream & fatty foods of course, because nothing will  get me to ever come close to compromising my good diet. 


Pray for me, friends. This is when I need it the most. 


Distant Admirations: The Office! Particularly Season 3: Gay Witch Hunt | The Merger | Beach Games.



Funmi'ism: Ah, I've got nothing. 

*mopey eyes* 


Olu. 

P.s - Satan is the author of lies. Everything it says is the opposite, [Funmi]. - Michael Scott




No comments:

Post a Comment