Sunday, December 27, 2015

Thank You (an open letter).

Funmi,


Thank you for your patience with me.

Lord,

Thank you for the discipline, the determination, the dependency that you had me establish with you.


Funmi,
Thank you for not giving up on me even when you wanted to, countless times.

Lord,

Thank you for allowing me to realise my corner, my support system. Especially that even when they may not understand or always necessarily agree or show interest in my actions, that they still love me.
That I am capable of being loved.


Funmi,
Thank you for first and foremost loving yourself.


Lord,

Thank you for an amazing year. I wanted my eyes to be open. To be aware. To learn. To learn. To learn. God. I got all that and more. I am grateful.

So grateful.


It is only by the grace of God.



Bolaxbijou

No comments:

Post a Comment