Friday, November 27, 2015

man muss die Welt nicht verstehen, man muss sich nur darin zurechtfinden

 one should not understand the world, one should find oneself within it.

Disclaimer: This blogpost is literally nothing short of me discussing how my day went, so nothing really insightful (aside from the title of this post).


I went dancing with a girlfriend at Studio Favela. It was my first time ever doing Capoeira  (awkward: I just realised that what I did was not Capoeira, but rather just a Brasil Dance Mix class. Capoeira was afterwards) & it was fun. The instructor did a great job, and of course I being from Atlanta had the moves on point and a bit more.

Thereafter, I visited another friend and her friends at the friend's place, and we baked. A little Christmas preparation baking as it were.  We listened to Christmas music and all that jazz (pun intended, as Michael Buble et al. were on the playlist as well).


Needless to say, I had a fun night out. This is literally the first time that I had multiple "moves"/engagements in one night - to the point where I even had to turn down an invitation.


It feels good to be a social butterfly again. 

Skin woes: I realised from being in front of the studio mirrors that my facial complexion is much darker than the rest of my body. Sigh, I suffer from aversive winter skin. So please believe that my glasses are coming on and research will commence. I don't play games when it comes to my appearance. I don't.
 [a blogpost on my updated skincare routine might also accompany this new undertaking]



OluFun 

Distant Admirations:

 Say Something x Olamide 
     Inferiority Complex x Olamide


Birkenstocks
My friend's friend whose place I visited had them on, and I literally could not stop staring at them, as basic as  they were

Slough - John Betjeman 











No comments:

Post a Comment