Thursday, November 26, 2015

Dankbar.

Grateful. 


Happy Thanksgiving! 

I hope everyone, including you, had a beautiful day celebrating with friends and family. I, for one, miss home dearly and cannot wait to eventually celebrate the holidays with my family again. For now, fellowship with friends here very much sufficed & warmed my heart so dearly. 

One of the things I am very much grateful for so far since being here is the group of Christians that I was so lucky, blessed, all of the above to have found randomly -all because I decided to partake in the "Fruits Day" (The day that an organisation here passes out fruits...anyway egal). 


So I hung out with them. 

& it was fun!

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8


We discussed "what is love". A much needed & apt topic for this period, as it were. 


I'm grateful for all that I have and all that I do not have, because I know that His love is what underpins both ends of the spectrum. 


What are you grateful for? 



OluFUN 

Distant admirations: 

A Joke - what do you get when a piano falls down a mineshaft? A flat minor? [ROFL]

A German: "hinter die Ohren schreiben" - a saying equivalent to "I'll keep that in my back pocket" 


Funmi'ism: His love never fails, so don't ever think that when you've failed, you've failed; recharge & keep going - his blessings, his mercy, his grace, his love abound.




No comments:

Post a Comment