Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Let the British Breathe

 I've been consuming a lot of British content lately, including the new Beckham documentary, John Lennon's catalogue, the Pet Shop Boys catalouge, and news clips from the BBC, amongst many other things. I also recently discovered keinemusik (they are German, but foreign nonetheless). 


I honestly don't know what the point of sharing what was, but all the same, cheers to that era. I have also been indulging in scents, both for my home and body. I really am enjoying the concept of slow and steady. Slowly and steadily adopting better holistic habits, among other things. A pe ko to jeun, ko le je 'baje. 


What else? (I am thinking as I am typing)... I also need to work on my digital jobs blog (to be tagged here once I eventually do it, what will be a segue into planning for the digital agency I am starting up with a good friend of mine. 


Looking forward to this weekend in Atlanta with family, and the walk I am participating in my firm on Saturday.



p.s. - X (fka Twitter) read it first but I make the best charcuterie boards. 



Till next time, 

funmi oke 




No comments:

Post a Comment