Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Solid Girl.


It's been a while. I haven't been consistent because I am trying to steer away from doing things in a disciplined manner "just because" but instead doing it because I want to. I guess I am trying to find that sweet spot in between. Life has also been life'ing I can't lie (read: I have cried more times in the past month than I would want to admit). All the same, see below for a post from August 9, and here's to better days to come. & if they don't come, here's to pushing through and making the best of it. 


Here to report another productive week. I created proofs for my legal services website and submitted to my web designer, completed 2 books on my reading list, completed more CLE credits for my bar admission renewal, wrote my first International Relations blog post, made wellness appointments, studied some topics within Immigration Law, and worked out consistently. 


I officially have the same 24 hours as Beyonce. 


I also think about what it means to show up for yourself, and I love that I am realizing this for myself now. 

I am as solid as they come (for myself), and I love that for me.


-xo, f.o. 



No comments:

Post a Comment