Wednesday, August 9, 2023

this week.


written on 08/04.

It's that time of the month, so we are just maintaining. 


Despite such, I successfully stretched and/or worked out each day, drank 1 gallon of water each day, updated my self-titled website, and finished a book from my reading list for the summer. 


another productive week in the books 


Here's a quote from Bill Gates that I heard from one of his speaking engagements earlier in the summer. It has been a great source of motivation for me when it comes to engaging/deep diving into my areas of interests this quarter: 

"Whatever you're good at and you love doing, educate yourself deeply and make a contribution in that space and the path to impact would reveal itself."

                                                                - Bill Gates 


xo, f.o. 


Joy Sparkers 
the firm's women's group lunch on Wednesday had thai food!
my new record player + getting outkast's first record 





No comments:

Post a Comment