Thursday, February 11, 2016

Besos.

I've missed you so much!

Ah, I actually cannot believe I have been away for 39 days!
By golly.


Well, Now that I think about it, it was a purposeful exit.

Cos "Bit** I'm back. By Popular Demand"


To catch you up:

-I have a slight potty mouth now.
-I stopped believing in God for about a week or two. I've since returned to my foundational roots, Jesus.
- I went to PARIS!
- I am in love with the color pink.
- My british accent skills are second to none.
- My emotions are literally on roller coaster mode; jumping from excited, to depressed, to paranoid about my future.
- August 8 2020 (Saturday) heart eyes.  - insider.
- On Monday, I wanted to be Beyonce (performer/dancer), Tuesday a fashion designer/stylist, Wednesday morning a blogger/vlogger/writer & evening an academic/lawyer.  Just to show you how straight I am on knowing what I want to be in life.
- I turned 24 & it was one of the more happy birthday's that I've had in a while. Besos.  *Beyonce voice*

-Jhene Aiko has been on repeat *Sail Out mixtape* Whoo.

What else?

-I've been playing around with the phrase "anubi" - could be a blog title? a label  title? Hmmm.
-Kanye's confidence is contagious.
-Samantha Power is my current role model. That may change within the next day or month or year...hmm.
-Chicago's been on my mind lately. My heart is tugging to live there like crazy, so I have been strategically applying for jobs there....& if all else fails....you already know *wink*
 -I've been working out! & improving (well, trying to) my skin health!
-I no longer put culture on the pedestal that I used to put it on. Nigeria/Nigerian music specifically. So I am very much mentally prepared to return to America & become its b*tch temporarily. Take all of me, 'Murica. This destruction has been a long time coming. Finally!!

What to look forward to: Creative expression through dance, fashion, and visual media. Academic advancement. Consistent updating of the blog (of course) & a new more tailored to the public blog on the way!


Funmi.




No comments:

Post a Comment