Thursday, September 3, 2015

All-nighter #2

Bants.

[11:00 pm GMT]
-Ugh, the new Google logo, am not a fan.

-Shout out to this person with the bubble jacket laying out on the swivel chairs sleeping behind me, realest GNF's MVP! [took myself a quick nap too not too long ago, I don't blame you o jee]

-Had a mixture of "almost sick and I am about to go insane with stress" feels not too long ago, hence the nap. It was not a nice feeling, I do not wish it on my worst enemy. September 30, nibo lo wa.

-Breakouts are the worst. Especially when your face regimen was in tip-top shape. September 30 nibo lo wa.

-Ironically, I feel as if my brain cells have depleted as a result of this research (or maybe lack of sufficient sleep). September 30 nibo lo wa.


-Found out about the [Ibo] Osu today....sigh. I guess it is a bit parallel to the Yoruba 'abiku'.

-Nigerian accents ringing in m ears keeping me awake. Yes.


[2:18 am GMT]

-I'm not sure which it is I miss more.... [you.] or [my sanity]. Either way the feelings are concomitantly serving as my motivation to get this one and done.

-Orezi is the principal author of non-related lines when it comes to lyricism. I still bang with 'Shuperu' on a good day...or bad, like right now! Well, I actually cannot complain about today seeing how I am on the last stretch before the weekenditing (weekend x editing process).

-Ol' bubble jacket still has not woken up. I will express my sentiments in the next update if no change.


[5:10 am GMT]

O'boy is still sleeping ooo. My colleague has already jested him.

I am wide awake, thank you Lord for this divine metaphorical wind of alertness. Jah, luh.

I feel as if listening to Nigerian music while advancing in my professional pursuits in the form of this paper is incongruous and yields a two steps forward, one step back scenario. I need to desist during[ weekenditing].

Questions that still remain. How to boss. 








No comments:

Post a Comment