Thursday, March 26, 2015

I'm not consistent. I hate it.

Lately I've been feeling depressed with a side of low moods. Not too sure what's going on with my system, or maybe nothing is wrong. I am maybe suffering from a lack of my own action and an inability to put myself in agency status.

Well, enough of that, as I do have less  disconcerting content to share with you all.

In 5, 4, 3, 2,1......

There will be a blog post everyday from now on!

Get excited! I hope you all are extremely excited, or as excited as I am.

For the most part, I will aim to mix and/or link social commentary with social science.  As a visual person which informs my inclination towards observing more than participating (get's me in trouble more times than none, to be honest as I sometimes make the mistake of failing to participate in my own life as well...in my defense, I am trying. I am slowly revamping my wardrobe taking cues from the fashionable beyond my expectations of street style here in the UK. I mean what better place to revamp ones wardrobe, than here? While at the same time attempting to find myself. I do sometimes find myself in this chicken/egg status dilemma, along with still not being satisfied with my fashion sense. obviously still have much work ahead of me, but with God on my side...) (that was a long side note, as it were. Thank you, rambling). Some content may simply be analysis of a particular field/ phenomenon/discipline/ or institution in social science. I am definitely looking forward to discussing the post2015 Sustainable Development Goals that will be pertinent to the Agenda of the UN convening in September ( or it might actually be separate from that, we'll see)

I hope to be as consistent as possible, owing no one but myself the privilege of being able to express my thoughts within the parameters of this box. God willing of course (don't want to have too much of a creator mind set).

So that is all that I have to share with you all today, but definitely check out my one words, as it will contain content that hints at the blog posts to come in the future -G.W.- (you may notice a difference in text style for those particular ones...or you may not. imploring an 'observant' PT from you all as well).


Adios.


Distant admirations:
https://soundcloud.com/bonkaz

Bonkas x Alone  x Pretty Brown Eyes

Funmi-ism: Don't worry. Hakuna Matata. live in Schloss Sans soucci. Que sera sera my nigga cos, whatever will be will eventually be.


N.B: not all of my 'funmi-ism's will be in rhyme prose. This is more of an assurance to myself than anything else, as being too contrived/"cheesy" as rhyming tends to implicate, irks me.




One Words: Tanzanaian x Kenyan x | Intersectionalities x The Muslim Panther | UNICEF | Real tears at the internship x Phillipines | North Korea, the rising hegemon in a non-western setting - What is non-western, in this 21st century? | Post to be? Omariondontcomeback - "gotta eat that booty like groceries or like ayamase". | weight goals on flop ( this week) | slight ear pains | SE was lowest yesterday, man. I do realise that I am veering away from the whole premise behind 'one-words', but sha allow it. | Minority discrimination? Ah passt schoen, cos they're the victims | I need a job paroles x confusion x renders me useless | black men love weave more | Newtown 'aint' so new | Tasty Guinness punch that I had to purchase due to having to use the nearest toilet available as a result of my still pending bladder on flop issues. | Sudanese bants at internship. mate. Sudanese come in all colors, except this guy looked Nigerian. weird..but he did speak the language). | Summer Ln. Church of Christ | hair paroles | I did work out last week. YAY me! | Tanzanaian qualms | blind man - pregnant woman x hotel | style puzzle sad | Syrian, Eritrean, Pakistan, Somalian,  Sudanese, Ethiopian, Nigerian, Phillipines, North Korea
| typing skills l'oke 'loke.





definitions:
G.W. - God Willing
P.T - Personality Trait
my nigga - guy *nigerian accent*




No comments:

Post a Comment