Sunday, May 25, 2014

Aint lettin' go just yet.....

So here's the deal.

I like to blog. I haven't figured out the next best blog to make, so until then, I think I'm sticking with this one. I "aint lettin' go just yet"[stated in true Black argot].


I currently am in the inchoate stage of preparation for my next stage in my academic career [moving to the UK & Germany for two years, as a result of my acceptance into a double Masters program - International Politics and Governance] and life in general and the most apt adjectives that describe my feelings right now are:

Worried.
           money. is this the best next step?. Am I making the right decision?. IS this school even legit? The future. What happens next - I have failed to think long-term in the past, so it's high time I start doing so. am I doing things on time?. Am I doing things correctly? I am missing opportunities? Where do I search? Trying to dot my 'i's and cross my 't's as best as I can. But is it working? still at this point bandying about with the various loans officers at Aston...getting nowhere this point.

"as the birds don't worry where the get their food, and God provides for them, why won't he provide for me?"  [read: Matthew 6: 25-34]


Anxious.
Will this program matriculation yield success? Will I be outstanding, living up to my full potential -something I failed to do over the past 4 years? Will I even get to go to England + Germany? Will I find the best housing, and when I say best I mean affordable, secure, comfortable (I am now a product of UGA Housing, haha)- I also need to be very much on my toes when it comes to the housing search, looking askance at every option, making sure it is the real deal. Will I make the best decisions in this planning process? - Basically all my apprehensions in the "worried" part.


Frustrated.
Money. Visa application process. Money. Transitioning. Scholarship application. Finding money. Money. Money. Money.



Surreal.
Bruh. I'm moving to England + Germany for two years [read: indefinitely if I play my cards right + if Oluwa is involved]


I am still in the phase of living up to my true, authentic perennial  self, and I do fully believe that this opportunity is moving me one step further in doing so, and thus I am basically all for this movement, trying to get to England by any means necessary. I recently watched Beautiful x Mali Music [both the regular & acoustic version, haha] & it did nothing but inspire me in finding my beautiful self, physically, personality wise, emotionally etc.

So I shall be using these blogs as an avenue for such, and I honestly can't wait to see the results.


Here's to the cogent beginning of the best day's of my life.


Bolaxbijou.






No comments:

Post a Comment