Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Blogs

So I have a new blog!
 Well, actually two.

One related to my career focus (or a part of my career focus...still no concrete plans).
&
One personal one that will be under an alias, as I want to be as expressive as I can be without compromising my own life. People judge like mad crazy. But I pray it blows up, and you know how you can say whatever when you are rich? yep. Unveiling tins. but for now. Meet Cece Tonjo!

Neither have launched yet, but as soon as I am able to, both blogs will launch. 

This blog will be kept up simply for archival purposes. No new posts will be added, unless a dire need be.

The purpose of this blog has been fulfilled, and as you can see with the title and site address change, I have tried to salvage it, but sometimes it is best to move on to other ventures.

If God permits & I find myself abroad again, I will definitely create another travel blog.

Thank you to my faithful readers since January 2013, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!


-Funmi.

No comments:

Post a Comment