Monday, July 25, 2016

Best of ATL continues tomorrow.

Sigh.

Since the last 'Summer Series: Best of Atlanta' post, my flimsy and non-reasonable excuse is that I was busy working towards the big move to Houston, Texas ( my current location - more on this in a separate post).

Nonetheless, I have an iPhone album full of photos & a cerebrum full of memories that will allow me to document what I knew to be my last few days of living in ATL &  will do so over the course of these last few days in July.

I'll be covering my adventures at:

 Braves Game, Decatur Beach Party, White Water Rafting (not in GA, but sha i will include it lol), Civil & Human Rights Museum, Brunch on N. Highland Ave., First time on the Atlanta Streetcar!, Dance 411, Fox Theatre, High Museum of Art


5 posts till the end of this series (+ the end of July...)

<3

Funmi Oke


Funmi'ism: Learn to find joy in every moment, stage, level in your life, because the next day takes those exact moments away.

No comments:

Post a Comment