Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New posts coming soon!

Even though I am not longer in Berlin....I am still going to make proper use of this blog to express my thoughts whenever the need arises.

& it kind of still makes sense (continuing to use this blog) because whilst in Berlin for those 2 1/2 months, aka the longest winter ever, I feel as if I experienced many things & have been shaped by such experiences to the point where I can say that, that "omoge in Berlin" persona still dwells within me.

So even though I'm not an omoge in Berlin (for the time being), I am still an.... Omoge in Berlin.



& every time I utilize this space, I am reminded of my motivation to one day return to Europe (Western Europe, to be more specific).


Deuces.

Oh yea, posts to come:

-A comprehensive look at my journey.

- First impressions part 2. (it won't make sense now. but I owe it to myself)

-The black people explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment